Have you got a great idea you wish to get off the ground in your local community?
Do you need a little bit of funding and more importantly a platform to share your idea with a group of supporters for future growth and contacts?
Come to CambridgeSoup on 24 May and pitch your idea to a room of like minded social entrepreneurs, community supporters and business leaders, with a chance to take away the money from the door.
SOUP is a great way to raise money, build community support and get connections to local resources that can help you carry out your project, learn more about the event here.
• Do you live/work in Cambridge OR will the project benefit those in and around Cambridge?
• You can either be an existing social venture looking to launch a new project OR an individual with a great idea starting a new community project or social venture from scratch?
• Tell us your idea (in the 150 words available)
• What will you use the monies for specifically – what aspect of your project will it be used towards?
• You must be prepared to come back within 6 months and share at a future SOUP event how your project or idea has developed as a result of the monies donated.
Allia does not pre-select for this event – we offer up to 8 Pitch Tickets and on the night itself we will draw only FOUR out of a hat to then stand up and pitch.
No projectors, computers or any technical props are to be used during the presentations.
If your proposal doesn’t meet the criteria stated above we will not be able to offer one of the 8 Pitch Tickets available.
If your idea doesn’t get selected, submit again for a future SOUP event.
You will get an email to say we’ve received your project.