Impact Accelerator - Cambridge and Peterborough
Six months of intensive, hands-on support and training to take your start–up or solution to the next level in your impact journey. Regular one-to-ones and check-ins with a team of expert mentors, coaches and advisors will help accelerate your growth and open up new opportunities with talent, investors & suppliers.
We will work with your business to develop it – in a sustainable way, helping you to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges as society begins to build back after COVID-19.
Programmes will run concurrently in both Cambridge and Peterborough, from our Future Business Centres – you will get the chance to choose your location when applying. All of our centres are Covid-secure, operating in accordance with government guidelines on minimising risk. However, until the current restrictions are lifted, we expect the sessions to take place virtually.
Do you want to learn more about the programme, and Allia Future Business Centres before applying?
Register to attend one of our online information sessions to find out more.
We are dedicated to helping founders and innovators like you to create solutions that respond to some of our greatest challenges in society, the environment and the economy, especially where these have been made worse by COVID-19.
Whether your efforts are specific to ’building back better’ or if your company is aligned with the UN Sustainable Development Goals, we want to help you develop it further. Ventures on our programmes work in areas including (but not limited to):
- Health & wellbeing
- Care of the elderly
- Job creation & resilient communities
- Education & skill development
- Inequality across education, health, and others
- Social housing and homelessness
- Social & eco housing
- Zero or negative carbon solutions & clean–tech innovations
- Agri–tech, environmental management and biodiversity
6 Months of intensive training & support to take you to the next level
Expert led workshops, from fundraising & investment to growth hacking
Hands-on coaching and one-to-one advice with regular check-ins and contact
Mentorship & coaching by industry veterans and experts
A pitch day specifically curated for impact driven funds and start-ups
Completely free programme - no equity fees or charges
Our content is built around your start-up needs including sales, marketing, finance, operations, teams, and funding. Collaborate and grow together with a cohort of other scaling start-ups to share wisdom, work through challenges and open up opportunities. We will help you to explore growth challenges and build up a valuable network of contacts including investors, partners and potential clients to accelerate your growth and raise your business profile.
Founders operating in, living in, or able to occasionally travel to Cambridge or Peterborough.
Innovative entrepreneurs looking to develop and scale up their business
Late pre-seed or seed start-ups who have demonstrated traction and have a self-sustaining revenue model
Impact ventures that aim to address the most pressing local and global challenges
A real potential to generate jobs, growth and opportunities in the UK (although the impact could benefit anywhere in the world).
The important bits:
• Applications now open until January 31st. We will accept or decline applications on a rolling basis, so the cohort may be filled before the deadline.
• Programme is due to start no later than 22nd February 2021
• This programme runs from the Future Business Centre, Cambridge and The Future Business Centre, Peterborough. You will select your preferred venue on the application.
• All of our centres are Covid-secure, operating in accordance with government guidelines on minimising risk. However, until the current restrictions are lifted, we expect the sessions to take place virtually.
Not right for you just yet? Please register your interest to hear about future programmes.
The Impact Accelerator programmes in Cambridge and Peterborough are part-funded by the European Regional Development Fund.