SPOCO PULSE® – create a current image of your business to assess the sustainability level.
IS IT FOR YOU?
Are you looking for inspiration to start further work?
Do you want to see where your business/project stands today?
Do you want to understand what you need to strengthen and develop it?
If you have answered ‘YES’ at least once, then this event is for you. FOR PEOPLE WHO RUN BUSINESSES OR THINKING ABOUT STARTING ONE.
– check the fundamental factors of success, according to SPOCO® methodology
– learn what mostly blocks your company from its development
– determine what you need for the most sustainable development of the company
– set your business priorities and objectives for the next 100 days and subsequent years
WHO IS LEADING THE EVENT?
EWA POTOPIANEK – certified SPOCO® Trainer, Coach and entrepreneur, thanks to which she has additional insight in the challenges of people running their own businesses, team leaders and small business owners. Founder of three companies in the United Kingdom, including “Business and Life Boost Ltd” – she offers coaching programs, development workshops, both stationary and virtual, and SPOCO® programs for businesses. Ewa specializes in the SPOCO® methodology. She is also a tutor of coaches and trainers applying for the Certification of SPOCO® Trainer and conducts great supervisions of the methodology of system leadership.
- Talking business with Ciaron Dunne
- Jun 05 2020
- 08:30 AM - 11:00 AM