Peterborough business breakfast book club
Join our friendly breakfast business book club and live by the motto ‘The more you LEARN, the more you EARN!’
About this Event
“A formal education will make you a living, but self-education will make you a fortune”
So said Jim Rohn, one of the foremost business philosophers of our time.
Taking time out to read (or listen to, if you prefer) the best business books puts you at an advantage over your competitors. They’re still making plans using the knowledge they’ve got, but you’re ADDING to your knowledge every month.
We meet in the Allia Business Centre on the last Tuesday of every month, starting at 0730 and running through to around 0930. You’ll be with like-minded, smart, ambitious business owners who want to learn and share knowledge.
Here’s what you get for your £40 + VAT investment every month:
1. A physical book, or an audiobook if you prefer, sent to you at the beginning of every month.
2. On the day, breakfast in the Origin8 cafe in the Allia Business Centre
3. A 15-minute education session on a topic related to the book from me, your coach.
4. A facilitated discussion on what you learned from the book and the action points you’re going to take back into your business.
It’s a great way to improve yourself in a friendly, non-threatening social and relaxed atmosphere. There are no ‘pitches’ or referrals to get in the way – you’re just here for the learning.
- How to improve your cashflow
- Jun 23 2020
- 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM