Marketing to make your impact
This workshop is part of a free business workshop series – click here to take a look at the others
This free 2-hour workshop is split into two parts: one half is a guide to easy marketing tips and methods to help grow your business and brand, and the other will focus on expanding your community and their engagement. There’s something for everyone to take away and put into practice, no matter how much you already know about marketing.
Marketing to help your business grow
One half of the workshop will be led by Lucy Amos, Marketing Communications Officer, who will take you through various areas and methods of marketing that everyone can try, so that you can pick and choose what works for you and your business to provide maximum impact and results. The other half of the workshop is led by Alex Potter, who manages Allia’s Grow Your Business accelerator programme. He will cover practical strategies, ideas and tactics that you can use to grow your business, and take you through the concept of ‘growth hacking’.
This workshop will cover:
- Communicating the ‘why’ – adding value into your brand
- Social media tactics and tips
- Digital marketing made easy
- Content marketing strategies
- Tips, quick wins and valuable marketing tools
- Marketing on a shoestring budget
- Growth hacking
- Expanding your customer base and engagement
Who is it for?
- Social entrepreneurs who are just starting out
- Social enterprises, small businesses, start-ups or charities
- Anyone who wants to grow their business and make an impact
To book your place, click here to register your details and confirm your place
- Marketing 2020 Strategy & Planning
- Dec 13 2019
- 08:30 AM - 12:00 PM