Learn Practical Xero Bookkeeping in 1 Day
Need some help to get started with Xero?
Want to know how to do the full bookkeeping process using Xero?
Prefer to learn face to face rather than by online courses and videos?
We provide 1 day Xero Bookkeeping workshops – hands on and practical training from our office in Hitchin in small informal and friendly groups of up to 6 people. Our aim is to have you feeling fully confident in the full bookkeeping process by the end of the day.
Why come and train with us?
- You will be trained by bookkeepers who do this every day
- You learn with a small friendly group of other business people
- We go at your pace
- We answer your questions as we go along
- We show you ways to do things to save you time
In our 1 day workshop we cover;
Finding your way around Xero
- How to go paperless and store your financial information in Xero
- How to set up your quotes, invoice and email templates for your business
- How to send quotes to customers and manage the work you have coming into your business
- How to raise sales invoices and send to your customers
- How to raise credit notes
- How to use the inventory function to make raising invoices quicker and easier
- Using Xero for credit control – sending reminders, statements and follow up communications and making notes
- Entering purchase invoices, receipts and expenses
- Bank reconciliation processes
- VAT returns
- Month end bookkeeping checks you must do
- Using your reports
- Overview of what else you can use Xero for
- Peterborough business breakfast book club
- May 26 2020
- 07:30 AM - 09:30 AM