Learn Practical Xero Bookkeeping in 1 Day
Need some help to get started with Xero? Or want to extend your Xero knowledge?
The Bookkeeping Department Xero workshop is for you!
Providing hands-on, practical training in a small, informal, and friendly groups of up to 5 people in a face-to-face environment. The Bookkeeping Department’s aim is to have you feeling fully confident in the complete bookkeeping process by the end of the workshop.
Why train with The Bookkeeping Department?
- You will be trained by bookkeepers who do this every day
- You learn with a small friendly group of other business people
- We go at your pace
- We answer your questions as we go along
- We show you ways to do things to save you time
In our 1 day workshop we cover;
Finding your way around Xero
- How to go paperless and store your financial information in Xero
- How to set up your quotes, invoice and email templates for your business
- How to send quotes to customers and manage the work you have coming into your business
- How to raise sales invoices and send to your customers
- How to raise credit notes
- How to use the inventory function to make raising invoices quicker and easier
- Using Xero for credit control – sending reminders, statements and follow up communications and making notes
- Entering purchase invoices, receipts and expenses
- Bank reconciliation processes
- VAT returns
- Month end bookkeeping checks you must do
- Using your reports
- Overview of what else you can use Xero for
To find out out more and to book, please visit The Bookkeeping site HERE
Location: Allia Future Business Centre, Cambridge, Kings Hedges Road, Cambridge, CB4 2HY