Impact Accelerator Spring 2021 Cohort – Demo Day
About this event
Who this event is for
Tech for good junkies, start-up founders, impact investors, venture capitalists, angels, mentors, strategic partners and anyone interested in discovering ways to be part of the global movement to transform business as a force for good.
About the Impact Accelerator cohort
In January we launched our Impact Accelerator programme in Cambridge & Peterborough and were delighted to welcome 20+ exciting ventures from across a range of diverse sectors – such as manufacturing, fintech, wellbeing, education,circular economy and more – that all focus on addressing global or local challenges . They are tackling issues that address 10 of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals, including (but not limited to):
- Health & wellbeing
- Quality Education
- Sustainable cities and communities
- Innovation and infrastructure
- Climate Action
- Partnerships to achieve the goals
As well as some of the long-standing socio-economic issues plaguing society that have been exacerbated by COVID-19.
The programme ran for 6 months and is designed to help these start-ups grow and achieve a greater impact, through workshops and mentoring covering sales, marketing, finance, operations, teams, and funding.
Although you may have already heard the buzz about a few of them, we’re excited for you to meet each venture:
- Hyve Market
- Resonance Ventures
- Ok Button
- Science Go
- The Big Cheese
- The Lease Negotiator
- Yellow Nest
- Boxing Futures
- Grace Solutions
- Faedah Solutions
- Lifesaver Power
- Line Undrawn
- LSO Cambridge Tech
- Make an Impact
- Materials Nexus
- Mia Bazo
- Sew Positive
- Shaping Horizons
To be announced!! Past judges have included:
- Ananda Impact Ventures
- Social Tech Trust
- Joyance Partners
- Bethnal Green Ventures
- TwinklHive Accelerator
- 10am: Introduction – Allia Intro & Format of Pitch Session
- 10.15am – 11.30am: Impact Investor Pitch Rooms Open – For the impact venture pursuing the venture route of fundraising, and observing audience
- 11.45am-12.30pm: Panel Discussion – “Will the future of business be impact driven”?
- 12.30pm-1.45pm: Demo Day Pitch Rooms Open – Not all impact ventures look to raise funds, but rather are seeking support via strategic partnership, mentorship, or potential commercial collaborations.
This event will be held virtually, and details will be sent shortly.
For more information please contact email@example.com
Book your free space here