Impact Accelerator Autumn 2020 cohort – Pitch day
About this event
Come learn from Tech for Good/Impact Investors as they hear 15 pitches from the Allia Impact Accelerator Autumn 2020 Cohort.
Who this event is for
Tech for Good Junkies, Startup Founders, Impact Investors, Venture Capitalists, Angels, and anyone interested in learning more about the Allia Cohort.
About the Impact Accelerator cohort
In November we launched our Impact Accelerator programme in East London and were delighted to welcome 15 exciting ventures from across a range of diverse sectors – such as fashion, Fintech, health and wellbeing, transport, and more – that all focus on addressing global or local challenges . They are tackling issues that address 15 of the 17 UN Sustainable Development Goals, including (but not limited to):
- Health & wellbeing
- Care of the elderly
- Job creation & resilient communities
- Education & skill development
- Inequality across education, health, and others
- Social & eco housing
- Renewable energy & innovations in clean tech
As well as some of the long-standing socio-economic issues plaguing society that have been exacerbated by COVID-19.
The programme ran for 6 months and is designed to help these start-ups grow and achieve a greater impact, through workshops and mentoring covering sales, marketing, finance, operations, teams, and funding.
Although you may have already heard the buzz about a few of them, we’re excited for you to meet each venture:
- Pharma Sentinel
- PLM Academy
- Money Story
- Good Find (The Do-Gooders)
- Active Orbit
- Monty Space
- Tumchi (Reinventing Nutrition)
A bit about our Judges
Judges to be announced… Watch this space!
- 11am: Introduction – Allia Intro & Format of Pitch Session
- 11.05am: Networking Session – People are welcomed to chat and connect!
- 11.15am: 1st Pitch Rooms Open – Two Rooms of 7 and 8 Ventures – Each venture will present a 4 minutes presentation along with 4 minutes for a Q&A from Judges, and 2 minutes Q&A from the Audience.
- 12pm: Break – snacks, coffee and loo break!
- 12.10pm: 2nd Pitch Rooms Open – Two Rooms of 7 and 8 Ventures – Each venture will present a 4 minutes presentation along with 4 minutes for a Q&A from Judges, and 2 minutes Q&A from the Audience.
- 12.55pm: People Choice Announcement
- 1pm: Close
- 1.05pm: Networking (Optional) – Sessions left open for everyone should they wish to connect after the event
This event will be held virtually, and details will be sent shortly.
For more information please contact Andrew.Brisbin@allia.org.uk
More information and book your space here