How to Hire – East London summer workshop series
Calling all business owners looking to improve their HR hiring processes…
Hiring someone is a daunting task. It requires legal considerations, tax, pensions, job descriptions, interview processes, onboarding, engagement, management… the list goes on. However, making hires is a necessary step and can be the best opportunity for the growth of your business – if it’s done well
Allia Future Business Centre, a not for profit with a vision to create economic prosperity in East London, has designed a two part workshop series to help your business through the hiring process.
- This is an equity free programme delivered by experts in their field
- It will run for two sessions on a Wednesday from 6:00pm – 9: 00pm from the 17rd July until the 24th July
- A one-to-one mentorship session on 19th July (day time)
- Location: Allia Future Business Centre, 18-20 London Lane, Hackney, London, E8 3PR
- Tea, coffee and snacks will be provided
- A great networking opportunity to meet other businesses and potential recruits
You will also get support from HR professionals, brought to you by East London Business Alliance (ELBA).
The programme is limited to 20 companies on a first come first serve basis – so apply now!
- Peterborough Jelly – Co-working Meetup
- Aug 09 2019
- 10:00 AM - 05:00 PM