Establish a strong company culture
A full-day interactive workshop to help you learn the core elements of company culture and build a strong company culture for your business.
87% of organisations cite culture and engagement as one of their top challenges. (Deloitte)
- Do you want to refresh or improve your company culture?
- Do you wish you knew where to start when it comes to building a company culture?
- Would you like to avoid the common pitfalls of poor company cultures?
- Would you like to increase the engagement of your team?
Continuing our popular series of events, Liberty Mind brings you a company culture masterclass to help you get to grips with the core areas of company culture, and learn how to build a strong and unique culture that sets your business apart, and engages your team. We’ll share with you the last insights in the area of company culture, provide interactive exercises and activities, and provide you with the resources to start your own company culture journey.
On this masterclass we will;
- Outline the benefits and advantages of a strong company culture
- Learn the common pitfalls of company culture
- Understand the nine core areas that make a company culture
- Identify your strongest and weakest areas of company culture
- Discover inspirational company cultures around the world
- Learn how to gain employee and leadership buy-in
- Create a strategy to start your company culture improvements
Who is this masterclass for?
Whether you work in a HR role or within leadership, this session is for those who play a vital role in improving, maintaining and growing company culture.
- First Aid Kit for Feelings: Workshop
- Mar 28 2020
- 10:00 AM - 04:30 PM