Adapting our workspace to support small businesses
The pandemic has fundamentally changed the way we work, with businesses considering all the options for how to keep their teams productive and motivated, wherever they’re based. Hybrid working – where staff work some of their time remotely, from home or elsewhere, and the rest of their time based within the office (when it’s safe to do so) – seems to be the popular choice.
We know how important it is to keep teams connected while working from home. Without an office, there is less social interaction and as many of us know, Zoom meetings just don’t compare to face-to-face collaborations with colleagues.
So… we now offer a ‘Part-time private office’.
A private office for your team from as little as one day a week. What’s included:
Available for small teams of 1-4 people with:
- Laptop docking station
- Monitor, keyboard and mouse
- Cleaning, business and service charge, IT connection and utilities
- Parking and cafe on-site
Our packages (ex VAT):
- 4 people – from 1 day a week, p/m: £395
- 3 people – from 1 day a week, p/m: £295
- 3- 4 team one off booking: £249
- 1 person – from 1 day a week, p/m: £149
- 1 person one off booking: £65
As the space is shared – other teams will work in it on the days you don’t – it will be regularly, thoroughly cleaned, and rest assured, the entire Future Business Centre is Covid-secure.