Join the Cambridge Social Ventures team at a one-day seminar hosted by the Cambridge Centre for Social Innovation to think about some of the issues we face in supporting social entrepreneurs:
- What have we learned from helping social ventures get started and grow?
- What are the ‘tricky bits’, such as finance and legal structures, that are different for social ventures?
- How can we reach more women entrepreneurs and people from diverse backgrounds?
- How can we ensure that social entrepreneurs create a legacy of impact?
Cambridge Social Ventures has supported more than 500 social entrepreneurs to get started and grow. Their top 50 ventures have raised more than £5 million in investment or grants, and have doubled the number of beneficiaries they reach. Learn from their successes – and their mistakes – at this one-day seminar in Cambridge. Meet others working in the social enterprise support space and take home some practical tips that you can use to help entrepreneurs create social change.
This professional learning and networking event will bring together people from across the social enterprise ecosystem:
- Business incubators and business support professionals wanting to work with social ventures
- People in the public sector looking to support social entrepreneurs in the community
- Universities and educational institutions responding to student-led demand for further teaching in these areas.