The Future Business Centre offers shared workspace for entrepreneurs, start-ups, and small businesses. Either through traditional hot-desking or with a dedicated desk space in a co-working suite, we offer full ‘big office’ facilities with small office costs. Office sharing at its best. Contact us to pop in for a visit
Co-working is an alternative to serviced office licences or home offices. Suited to individuals and small businesses not quite ready to take on their own lease, we offer first class desk space in a great location.
Fast broadband, wireless access, use of high spec meeting rooms and access to a variety of reception services.
Our prices are inclusive and our terms are flexible, helping you to focus on what’s really important – growing your business.
- Desk and chair in our vibrant shared co-working space
- Lockable storage (permanent desk users)
- High speed wireless internet
- Free access to meeting rooms
- Access to kitchens
- Refreshments – tea, coffee and chilled water
- Access to our networking events
- Free access to the printer, photocopier and scanner
- Access to specialist business support (subject to the qualification criteria)
- A thriving community which is all about creating positive impact in Cambridge
- 1 day a week: (£60/month)
- 5 days a week, Monday to Friday 9am-5pm: (£180/month)
- Permanent desk, 7 days a week, 24 h access (£220/month)
Be part of the community
We provide a sociable, supportive, working environment where you can become part of a community where backgrounds and companies are diverse but everyone is aiming to make a positive impact. Become an FBC member and be part of a growing community – the home of great ideas.
For more information or to book a co-working space, please contact us today