Future Business Centre Cambridge has various meeting rooms for hire, catering for meetings of up to 10 people.
Download our PDF Here
Contact the team Here
Our meeting rooms are available for flexible hire from one hour up to a full day, and we also offer out-of-hours hire. For larger events, please visit the conferencing page.
What you get
1. Location – The building is a short distance from the city centre and has excellent connections to the A14, Cambridge Science Park and Cambridge Business Park. The Guided Busway bus stop which travels directly into the city centre is adjacent to our building.
2. Excellent customer service – Our professional reception team will be on hand to welcome your guests and provide support.
3. Onsite parking – Visitor parking is available with FREE charging points for electrical vehicles.
4. State of the art audio visual technology – Click Share is our innovative system for connecting laptops to our projectors and TV screens wirelessly making sharing information easier. Guest Wi-Fi is available throughout the building and all our rooms come with a full range of audio visual equipment including wireless digital screens and conference call facilities.
5. Event catering – We offer flexible high quality catering packages from business breakfasts to a full working lunch buffet or evening canapés, with locally sourced options to suit your needs and budget.
6. Excellent green credentials – The building is rated as BREEAM ‘Excellent’ with a whole host of efficiency and sustainability built in to every feature, from solar panels in the windows to the rainwater collection on our rooftop.
7. Supporting our work with impact ventures – Because we are a charity, every event booking supports our work with individuals and enterprises who seek to create positive impact on people, planet or place.
“I just wanted to say a big thank you for last night. We absolutely loved the Future Business Centre, it’s a vibrant space and we enjoyed our event. Please pass on our thanks to the reception team. We also loved those cakes and so did the delegates.” Livia Oldland, Connecting Cambridgeshire