From high-quality office units to easy access workshops with concrete floors, benches and water access, the Future Business Centre offers a range of different types of spaces depending on your business needs. Contact us now or explore our space for more details.
We offer a range of units that can accommodate 1-20 people, which can help to support your company as it grows and develops.
Dedicated FBC staff are on hand to ensure the smooth running of the Centre and offer any support. Our professional and friendly reception team can also act as an extension of your company providing an efficient first point of contact for clients or investors.
We offer easy-in, easy-out licences with terms starting from six months to provide maximum flexibility for your circumstances.
Dedicated to supporting your vision, the FBC also offers a range of business support services that you can access as you need them. On-site business advisors offer up to 12 hours of bespoke business advice* to support your company’s growth and development. A full programme of business support plus event and networking opportunities are also run within the FBC.
At the FBC you will have:
- Brand new, high-quality surroundings in an environmentally exemplar green building
- 24/7 access to your office
- Main reception area with friendly and welcoming staff
- Professional secretarial support
- The option of telephone answering using your business name
- VOIP telephone system with voicemail, voicemail to email, call divert and conference call
- Access to A3 colour printer, scanner and copier
- Highly customisable, high-speed IT options with reserve failover
- Security features, including CCTV and personal keycards
- Full kitchen facilities
- On-site café and break out spaces, including a roof terrace
- Free access to meeting facilities with guest WiFi and coffee machines
- On-site visitor parking
- Showers and heated lockers
* Individuals and organisations must qualify to access free business support